Monday, April 25, 2011

The Human Experience - Official Trailer [HD]



I watched this last night with my husband. If you have NETFLIX, it is not Instant watch...It. WILL. TOUCH. YOU. It will make you cry, it will make you remember, it will remind you what life is really about, it will make you want to be better. It IS that GOOD...and HARD and BEAUTIFUL....
The loss of attachment and PAIN Jeff feels, the honesty he speaks about in being abused and neglected, and how that affected him in everything, was haunting and so very brave....It made me want to try harder, be softer, Remember where my children are coming from...and be grateful for what I have and what I CAN give.....

3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing, the trailer alone is amazing! i do have netflix but couldnt find it, what do you mean by "it's not instant watch"? (im new to netflix) thanks!

    robync_xenis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robyn...I messed up YOU CAN watch it Insatnly!!!...Instant Watch means you can watch it on your computer and not wait to rent it....If you have it stream through your television if you have a Wii or x-box it is only $8 a month and that is what we do! Bye-bye cable!!! Let me know what you think after you see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Netflix and love it! But I tried to search that movie and it said it was unavailable, maybe because I'm in Canada :(. I'll have to see if I can find it to rent or on YouTube

    ReplyDelete